Glen will :
- Greet your families and friends with a welcoming smile as they arrive.
- Call the guests into the wedding service.
- Assist in setting off the bridal procession.
- Assist the photographer and the videographer in getting the groups together.
- Direct guests to the drinks/canapes reception.
- Call guests into the ‘wedding breakfast’ (meal is called ‘breakfast’ as it is the first meal that the Bride and Groom have together as a married couple).
- Organise a “Grand Entrance” for the Bride and Groom.
- Introduce Grace before meals, if required.
- Organise the cake cutting ceremony.
- Have any gifts ready for presentation during speeches to e.g. The Parents/Bridesmaids/Best Man etc.
- Introduce the speechmakers and give them advice, if required.
- Introduce and assist with the cake cutting ceremony.
- Introduce the speechmakers and give advice, if required.
- Endeavour to keep the proceedings running smoothly and on time.
- Ensure that the Bride and Groom and their families and friends have a happy, stress-free and memorable special day.
We are still on a high after such a wonderful wedding day. Thank you for being our Toastmaster and helping to make our day perfect. The Disco from your Entertainment Agency made the evening go with a swing – the dance floor was never empty.
Jim and Jean Knight, Bexleyheath, Kent.
Our wedding guests thought you were lovely – You were a real hit. We had such a wonderful day. Thank you for being so brilliant. Thanks go also to your Agency for providing us with the excellent Band.
Rob and Melanie Ellis, Guildford, Surrey
Ginny and myself would like to thank you for your excellent guidance
ensuring that the reception at the Berystede Hotel Ascot went like clockwork.
We all had a fantastic time, and we’d like to thank you again for your sterling efforts and organisation. You are a credit to your profession.
John-Paul (J-P), Virginia (Ginny)
Hope this finds you well? Just a quick note to say a huge thank you. You were fantastic and made our day really so special. You guided a us and our guests perfectly, friendly charming and warm. You went above and beyond what was expected.
Sara and Simon – Nonsuch Mansion.
I hope you’re well. I just wanted to pop you a note and thank you again for everything you did to make our wedding run so smoothly. You were absolutely fantastic and made us completely at ease which is not an easy task I assure you! Everyone was raving about you and still are to this day. best wishes.
Stacey and Adam
Dear Glen – Thank you for being our Toastmaster on our special day. You helped make the day, and I know that all of the other suppliers enjoyed working with you. We were very touched by the gesture of the rose and the cork from the champagne that you presented to us and we have kept both as lovely mementos.
Jennifer and Darren Hill – wedding at the Berystede Hotel, Ascot.
Hi Glen, we are just back off of our honeymoon in Rome and just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU for all your hard work on our wedding day.
We couldn’t recommend you highly enough. The day run so smoothly with huge thanks to yourself and to your lovely sense of humour!
Everyone commented how brilliant you were. Lots of Love xxx,
Ben & Emma
Just to say thank you so much for your services you provided on our wedding day.
Our guests were very impressed and said you had time for everyone and made sure they were all okay.
Our best man Trevor appreciated you making him feel less anxious about giving his speech.
As for Jackie and I, we felt that we could not have done without your services, you were a total god send, taking pressure away from us so we could relax and enjoy the day.
Thanks for being a big part of our special day. Happy New Year.
Ian and Jackie Gloster
Thank you so much for being at our wedding and being such a fantastic toastmaster. We were so pleased that we had you there to make the day run smoothly. Our guests have also commented on how brilliant you were. Your professionalism, helpfulness and humour were much appreciated and helped to calm our nerves. Thank you again and best wishes.
Chrissy and Sebastien Wotton House Hotel, Dorking, Surrey.