- Greet your families and friends for the chuppah with a welcoming smile.
- Assist in setting off the bridal procession.
- Direct guests to the drinks/canapes reception.
- Call guests into the Simcha.
- Liaise with the Band/DJ/Entertainers.
- Liaise with the Photographers and Videographers.
- Liaise with the caterers.
- Organise a ‘grand entrance’ for the Bride and Groom.
- Introduce the reciting of Hamotzi (Grace before meals).
- Introduce ‘Benching’ (Grace after meals) and Sheva Brachos.
- Introduce and assist with the cake cutting ceremony.
- Introduce the speechmakers and give advice, if required.
- Introduce the bride and groom on to the dance floor for the first dance together as Husband and Wife.
- Endeavour to keep the proceedings running smoothly and on time.
- Ensure that the Bride and Groom and their families and friends have a happy, stress-free and memorable special day.
Hi Glen, I hope you’re well. I just wanted to pop you a note and thank you again for everything you did to make our wedding run so smoothly. You were absolutely fantastic and out me completely at ease which is not an easy task I assure you! Everyone was raving about you and still is to this day. Best wishes,
Stacey and Adam Jaffe – Jewish Wedding – Savoy Hotel, London
“Glen Grant was the toastmaster at our daughter’s wedding at the London Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel. He was superb; he guided us so well that we avoided the many pitfalls that exist when hosting a function. Glen’s presence at the wedding was absolutely correct, we were aware of him guiding and overseeing that the timetable was kept to, but in no way was he overbearing. We were so impressed that we immediately booked him for a second daughter’s wedding at the Hilton Waldorf . He, once again, fulfilled all our expectations and more. If we had any more weddings to book, Glen would be our first choice of Toastmaster”
Carole and Reg Edward – Jewish Wedding Waldorf Hotel, London.
I have happy memories of working alongside you on Sunday.
You really helped to keep the show on the road with unflappable cool, courtesy and efficiency. I will certainly bear you in mind in case someone asks me for a good toastmaster.
Best wishes Rabbi David Lister
It was a pleasure to work with you also and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Best wishes
Nikki Amram, Tony Page Jewish Caterers.
You Were Absolutely Great !!!!
Doctor Tabi Leslie – Mother of Barmitzvah Ben – Claridges London.
We are so delighted with how yesterday’s celebration went and we really appreciated the part you played in it. Your courteous, dignified manner and calm efficiency made us feel able to completely relax. Knowing that you were always at hand, acting as our eyes and ears and anticipating each stage of the evening meant that we felt in safe hands and could actually enjoy our own simcha.
In the meantime, we will happily pass on your details to any of our guests who might be making one.
Lynne and Ian Wolfson Plaisterers Hall, London
Thank you so much for everything. Whole night was beyond perfect. Really Appreciate all your work helping create the perfect evening.
Best wishes, Jeremy – Wedding Claridges London. (caterer was Tony Page)