(Hindu, Muslim and Sikh weddings).
Glen is recommended by caterers Sapna, Curry Special, Eastern Flavour, Premier Rouge, Madhus, Ragamama/Ragasaan, and Preeti Catering etc.
Glen is also recommended by Indian Priest Raj Pandya and also the Raj Nuchna Roadshow, he is listed on both of their websites as a recommended supplier.
Glen will :
- Greet your families and friends with a welcoming smile.
- Help to organise and set off the baraat/jaan.
- Assist with the milnis, if required.
- Call guests into the wedding service.
- Introduce the priest/imam.
- Bring the bride and groom in to the service at the appropriate time.
- Work closely with the photographer/videographer in getting the photo groups together.
- Announce the ‘grand entry’ of the newly wedded couple at the evening reception/walima.
- Introduce and assist with the cake cutting ceremony.
- Introduce the speechmakers and give advice, if required.
- Introduce the bride and groom on to the dance floor for the first dance together as Husband and Wife.
- Endeavour to keep the proceedings running smoothly and on time.
- Ensure that the Bride and Groom and their families and friends have a happy, stress-free and memorable special day.
Our Clients and guests were really happy with you. I absolutely enjoyed working alongside you. You are extremely professional and also so very easy to work with. I will be definitely pushing you towards future clients.
Kiran (event organiser) Ragamama Indian Caterers.
Hi Glen – Having you as the toastmaster really brought everything and everyone together. David and I found you very easy to work with, attentive, friendly and caring. We will definitely use you again if our wedding permits! Hope to hear from you soon Glen and, once again, a heartfelt thanks from us both, Warmest wishes,
Nileeka & David, Indian Wedding Mandarin Oriental Hotel, London
Just wanted to thank you for all your hard work on the wedding day. Everyone commented on how lovely you are and how well you conducted the evening. Please do keep in touch and maybe we’ll meet again at another wedding in the near future!
Reena Takhar Indian wedding Mandarin Oriental Hotel London.
Dear Glen – Thank you for helping to make our wedding reception so special. Thank you for all your hard work on the day.
Altaf and Shazia – Waldorf Hotel, London
Thank you for all your help on the day! It would be a pleasure to catch up again at some point and definitely look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards.
Pritpal, Director Ritzy Music.
We would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your hard work. On the day you were absolutely brilliant, we feel you went above and beyond to make our day as organised and as happy as possible.
You exceeded our expectations by far, we could not imagine our wedding day without you. Your hard work and charming personality contributed to us having the most wonderful day and we are so happy that you were such an important part of it. We have also received very positive feedbacks about you from our guests and from our photographer.
Therefore a huge THANK YOU! to you from all of us 🙂
Love and best wishes always Aisha & Darshan
Thank you very much for your support on the day.
Pammy Prasad (Business Manager) Ragasaan Caterers.
I have attached some photos from my wedding.
We’re so happy we chose you for our special day. You helped the day run so smoothly from start to finish. Worth every penny! 🙂