At the Festive Board Brother Glen will:
- Wear full Highland Dress e.g. kilt, sporran etc..
- Sing the Master’s Song/Entered Apprentice’s Song (including the ‘Apprentice’s Chain’ explanation).
- Cabaret Spot including songs by Elvis, Frank Sinatra Tom Jones and involving the Brethren and their Guests in a fun sing-a-long. In addition Glen will perform some clean patter comedy.
I would like to thank you for the Master’s Song and entertainment at my Installation meeting last Thursday.
The meeting went very well and all the brethren really enjoyed your performance.
Hope to see you again, Kind regards.
Colin Atkins Greenhill Masonic Lodge
You were very well received and enjoyed by all of the brethren and their guests.
Thanks as always, I will be in touch soon for next year. Take care.
Mick Fernee – Eastes Lodge Master’s Song and Cabaret.
Toastmaster / Master of Ceremonies for Ladies’ Festivals.
Brother Glen will:
- Organise a receiving line for the President and his Lady.
- Direct guests to the drinks/canapes reception.
- Call the Brethren and Guests into the meal.
- Organise a “Grand Entrance” for the President and his Lady and lead them to their places at the Top Table.
- Introduce or recite Grace before meals, if required.
- Liaise with the caterers and other suppliers.
- Deliver the minor wine-takings during the meal.
- Propose the Loyal Toast, if required.
- Introduce the principal speechmakers. Give them advice, if required.
- Sing the Ladies’ Song, if required.
- Introduce the Band/Disco/Entertainment for the evening.
- Welcome the President and his Lady on to the dance floor to commence the dancing for the evening.
- Assist with the running of the raffle assisted by the President’s Lady.
- Be alert and on call, to deal with any problems/emergencies that may arise.
- Endeavour to ensure a happy and memorable evening for the President and his Lady and all of the guests and also endeavouring to ensure that the proceedings run smoothly and on time.
Your guidance and obvious experience at putting people at ease contributed so much to our Masonic Ladies’ Festival. Your rendition of the Ladies’ Song was beautiful and Rosemary will always remember it.
John Garland, President of the Porchway Masonic Lodge.
We had a great night and thank you once again for looking after us.
I thought the band provided by your Agency were probably the best one we’ve had and we will definitely use them again.
Paul Gallant, President of Tadorne Masonic Lodge.